Head to the AP Shop to grab Paramore’s This Is Why on vinyl.
Paramore have revealed the tracklist and guests for their “almost” remix album Re: This Is Why, which is due this Friday, Oct. 6. It features Foals, the Linda Lindas, Panda Bear, Zane Lowe, Wet Leg, DOMi & JD Beck, Remi Wolf, Bartees Strange, Romy, Claud, and Julien Baker contributing remixes/reworks, plus a demo of the previously unreleased song “Sanity.”
“We’ve long wanted to recognize the connection we have with some of the artists who’ve influenced us as a band and/or who have cited our band as an influence,” Paramore say. “Re: This Is Why is almost a remix album. Some of the songs have been remixed sort of classically, while others were reworked or rewritten. It’s incredible to hear all our worlds colliding.” See the full tracklist below.
Hayley Williams also recently gave an update on her health and revealed that Paramore have been back in the studio.
Re: This Is Why tracklist:
1. This Is Why (Re: Foals)
2. The News (Re: The Linda Lindas)
3. Running Out Of Time (Re: Panda Bear)
4. Running Out Of Time (Re: Zane Lowe)
5. C’est Comme Ça (Re: Wet Leg)
6. Big Man, Little Dignity (Re: DOMi & JD Beck)
7. You First (Re: Remi Wolf)
8. Figure 8 (Re: Bartees Strange)
9. Liar (Re: Romy)
10. Crave (Re: Claud)
11. Thick Skull (Re: Julien Baker)
12. Sanity (demo)