In keeping with the theme of death, rebirth, and the arrival of the autumn season, Siouxsie and the Banshees have announced a brand new archival album, All Souls.
Siouxsie herself directed both the remastering and the orange and black cover art of a flower in bloom, amassed ten of the band’s spookier offerings to the spirits of Samhain. Included in the mix are classics and rarities alike, including 1981’s “Halloween,” 1988’s “El Dia De Los Muertos,” and – of course, “Spellbound,” which was recently featured in the fourth season of Stranger Things.
All of the tracks (listed in full below) were remastered at half-speed by Miles Showell at Abbey Road studios. The record will be pressed on black vinyl and limited orange vinyl.
You can pre-order the album here.
All Souls Tracklist:
01. Fireworks (12” Version) (Single 1982)
02. Halloween (Juju album 1981)
03. Supernatural Thing (Arabian Knights single 1981)
04. El Dia De Los Muertos (Last Beat Of My Heart single 1988)
05. The Sweetest Chill (Tinderbox album 1986)
06. Spellbound (Juju album 1981)
07. Something Wicked (This Way Comes) (The Killing Jar single 1988)
08. Rawhead And Bloodybones (Peepshow album 1988)
09. We Hunger (Hyæna album 1984)
10. Peek-A-Boo (Peepshow album 1988)
The post Siouxsie and the Banshees Announce Compilation Album “All Souls” for Season of the Witch appeared first on Post-Punk.com.